Today we read how dinosaurs eat and we did build with sol and we made a volcanosaurs out of lego and that if I change anything I would change the legs a little bigger.
When you stayed home, what did you do? I watched the tv and went to town and I did not go swimming because I was sick and I also went on the ps4 for a little bit like 30. minutes. We had two art sessions this week and we did the good copies and we did the practice for paint. In reading this week we have read a new book called Bad guys and then they become good guys and friends. Part of our maths program is NumBots and I think I am I am going good so far I am on cabin fiber it is getting harder time by time.,
I won 4 games and tied 1 and lost 5 my team was Franklin, Ruby, Isaac, Stella, Max, Cooper, and I there 4 different schools there and the school were Francis, Ngatea, and there was a yellow team that was very good and there was kaihere.
Today we did a maths mystery I worked with Kurt and Franklin and we finished in about 10 minutes the person was mollie for me it was easy and fun Franklin did most of the work and I did the 2 too most and Kurt did not like any of the work
Comments
Post a Comment